(mozzarella and olive bites)
Kids seem to be intrigued by gross things and this one seems to rate highly on the gross factor. These ghastly delights can make up part of a halloween party buffet or plop a couple into some tomato or pea soup!
- 12 mini antipasti mozzarella balls
- 6 black olives, stoned
- 6 green olives, stoned
- With a sharp knife cut the top off one of the green olives.
- Poke a hole through the middle of your iris using a straw and remove the bit of olive.
- Stick the end of a plastic straw into a black olive and pull out a straw-hole-shaped piece. This little round piece of olive is your pupil.
- Place the piece of black olive in the middle of each green olive.
- Arrange the olive pieces onto a mozzarella ball and voila, a gruesome juicy eyeball!
- Repeat the process with remaining ingredients.