Rudolph nutty pops
This recipe is pretty much the same as the Snowball pops except that it’s shaped and decorated to look like Rudolph!
Makes about 12 Rudolphs.
You will need:
- Lollypop sticks
- Use the recipe for nutty rollers
- 12 red smarties
- 6 pretzels
- 24 white chocolate drops
- Black cake decorating pen
- Follow the nutty roller recipe until you reach the point before you place them in the freezer (step 4)
- Shape the nutty ball mixture to form Rudolph’s head.
- Push a lollypop stick into the rolled up mixture and place on a baking tray lined with baking parchment. Repeat this process with the remaining nutty mixture.
- Break the pretzels in half for the antlers and push into the top of the reindeer head.
- Place a red smartie for the nose and push in 2 of the white chocolate drops for the eyes. Finish off the eyes and add the pupils using the black cake decorating pen.
- Repeat the process with the remaining mixture then place in the freezer for 30 minutes before transferring to the fridge and leave for a further 30 minutes before serving.