Rich in protein and a very versatile recipe, you can add whatever nuts, seeds and dried fruit you prefer. Healthy and indulgent, these bite sized treats taste so much like Bounty bars. Give them a try and get the kids involved!
Makes about 12 balls.
You will need:
- Lollypop sticks
- Use the recipe for nutty rollers
- 100g good quality white chocolate
- 2tbsp of unsweetened desiccated coconut
- Follow the nutty roller recipe until you reach the point before you place them in the freezer (step 4)
- Push a lollypop stick into the rolled up mixture and place on a baking tray lined with baking parchment. Repeat this process with the remaining nutty mixture.
- Place in the freezer for 30 minutes before transferring to the fridge and leave for a further 30 minutes.
- Break up the white chocolate into a glass bowl and sit the bowl over a a small pan of simmering water. Be sure to not let the bottom of the bowl touch the water. Leave to melt completely before gently stirring.
- Remove the bowl of melted chocolate from the pan.
- Carefully dip the nutty lollypops into the melted chocolate and coat evenly. Allow any excess chocolate to drip off before rolling in the coconut.
- Place in a cup or cake pop stand whilst repeating the process with remaining lollypops.
- Place in the fridge for 30 minutes for the chocolate to set.
- Remove from the fridge 15 minutes before serving.
These snowball pops should be kept in the fridge and will last for up to a week.