Kids will cackle with delight at these little goodies and it’s an easy recipe to get them involved in making them.
- 6 Jaffa cake biscuits
- 2 ripe bananas
- 100g dark or milk chocolate (the dark will match the jaffa cake colour more)
- Peel the banana and cut evenly into thirds. With the middle piece, you will have to get creative and carve one end to a point for the pointy bit on a witches hat!
- Break the chocolate up into pieces and place into a heatproof bowl.
- Heat a small amount of water in a small saucepan and place the bowl of chocolate pieces onto the pan making sure it doesn’t touch the water.
- Stir the chocolate until melted and remove from the heat and allow to cool slightly.
- Slide a wooden skewer at the base of the piece of banana and dip into the melted chocolate until evenly coated.
- Carefully place the dipped banana piece onto the centre of the Jaffa cake and repeat the process with the remaining 5 pieces.
- Place in the fridge for 30 minutes before serving. Another great addition for a Halloween party buffet.