These devilishly delicious recipe includes a bit of fruit (lychee and blueberries) and vegetarian jelly. So simple yet very impressive looking!
Serves 4 kids
- 1 x packet of vegetarian jelly which makes 1 pint of jelly
- 1 x 400g tin of lychees
- 1 small handful of blueberries
- Open the tin of lychees and drain
- Insert a blueberry into the cavity of the lychee and repeat so you have about 4-5 lychee ‘eyeballs’.
- Make the jelly according to the packet instructions and pour into a round bowl
- Allow the jelly to cool for a couple of minutes and then add the lychee eyes in one by one
- Let the jelly mixture cool slightly before putting it into the fridge to set.
- Keep in the fridge until ready to serve. Tip out the jelly onto a plate and serve!