This gruesome pudding could also pass as a bowl of earthworms or liquified brains.
- 1 packet of strawberry or raspberry vegetarian jelly
- Get a handful of plastic drinking straws, enough to fit into a highball or half pint glass. The straws need to be kept close together so fit a rubberband around the top and bottom of the straws and fit into the glass.
- Make up the jelly according to the packets instructions and carefully pour the mixture into the straws until full.
- Allow to cool slightly before putting in the fridge.
- Once the jelly has set, remove the rubber bands and carefully squeeze out the jelly from one end of the straw into a bowl.