Pistachio nuts provide an excellent source of copper, manganese, and phosphorus. They’re also an excellent source of vitamin B6, offering 20% of the recommended daily amount per serving. As well as vitamin B6, pistachios are a good source of thiamin, and have other B vitamins, such as folate, riboflavin, niacin, and pantothenic acid. Pistachio nuts are also a very good source of fibre.
Pistachio nut nutrition
- vitamin B1
- vitamin B2
- vitamin B5
- vitamin B6
- vitamin B9
How can I incorporate pistachio nuts into my childs diet?
- Make up a trail mix using your childs favourite nuts and seeds
- Add the to your biscuit or flapjack mixture when baking
- Sprinkled chopped pistachios over a salad
- Sprinkle over a bowl of ice cream or frozen yoghurt
- sprinkle chopped pistachios over a bowl of greek yoghurt and drizzle with honey